Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate pancake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate pancake recipe. You can cook chocolate pancake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate pancake:
- Prepare 250 gm of all-purpose Flour/ Maida.
- You need 200 gm of milk.
- Prepare 100 gm of sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 30 gm of cocoa powder.
- Provide 50 gm of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon or vinegar.
- Use 3 of eggs medium size.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide of For sauce.
- Use 30 gm of cocoa powder.
- Get 100 gm of water.
- Get 50 gm of sugar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
Steps to make Chocolate pancake:
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder,baking powder, salt and sugar…
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter,vanilla,vinegar ; mix until smooth..
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot..
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat..
Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Healthy chocolate pancakes – Family Food on the Table. Perfect for Sunday breakfast or as a dessert. Chocolate Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce, Strawberries and Bananas. Find chocolate pancake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
If you find this Chocolate pancake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.