Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. You can cook chicken fettuccine alfredo using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Take 8 ounces of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 2 ounces of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 4 cups of water.
Steps to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil..
- Break 2 ounces of fettuccine pasta in half and add it to the pot..
- Boil the pasta for 15 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Drain and set the pasta aside..
- Remove the fat from 1 pound of chicken breasts and cut them into 1/2 inch pieces..
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the chicken pieces..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat..
- When the oil reaches 360 degrees Fahrenheit, add the chicken pieces..
- Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Reduce stove heat to low and stir in 1 cup of Alfredo sauce, 1 cup of broccoli, and 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper..
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Turn off stove heat and combine skillet contents to pot of pasta..
- Top with 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, and 1 teaspoon bread crumbs..
You'll fall in love with this creamy pasta. Classic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. with ciabatta garlic bread. Homemade fettuccine alfredo is creamy, buttery, and cheesy. Fettuccine alfredo is one of those dishes that is somehow more than the sum of its parts. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite.
If you find this Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.