Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Eggs Benedict recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict recipe. To make eggs benedict you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict:
- Provide of For the benedict.
- Use 3/4 C. of or 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter.
- Provide 3 of large egg yolks.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Cayenne.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For the poached eggs:.
- Use 1 of Tbso. White distilled vinegar.
- Use of Sea salt.
- Provide 8 of large eggs.
- Provide of For the hollandaise:and assembly:.
- Take 4 of English muffins, split.
- Provide 8 slices of Canadian bacon or thick-cut ham.
- Take 2 Tbsp. of Unsalted butter.
- Get 1/4 C. of Chopped chives or green onions.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Chopped dill or 2 tsp. Dried dill.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Eggs Benedict:
- Make the hollandaise: Melt the butter in a small pot over medium-high heat until it's foamy but not yet beginning to brown, 3-4 minutes..
- Place egg yolks and 2 tsp. water into a blender. Start blender and then very slowly add the hot, melted butter until fully combined. Add lemon juice and cayenne, season with salt and pepper. Pour into a bowl with plastic wrap directly on the surface so the top doesn't create a skin on top. Set aside..
- Poach the eggs: Crack eggs into a strainer and let the watery whites run out. There will still be whites remaining. Fill a sauce pan with 3 inches of water. Add vinegar and salt and bring to a simmer. Just starting to bubble not boil. Using a spoon stir water until it is swirling. Carefully drop 1 or 2 eggs at a time into center of vortex, allowing the whites to envelop the yolks. 4-5 minutes until whites are set and yolk still runny. Repeat with remaining eggs..
- Use splotted spoon to remove eggs and place on paper towels or clean dish towel to drain..
- Toast choice of bread in toaster or oven until golden brown..
- Cook Canadian bacon or ham in a skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown and just crisp around the edges. About 6 minutes..
- Assemble: Place 8 halves of bagels or choice of bread on a plate and butter generously. Top each with Canadian bacon or ham, and poached egg. Spoon hollandaise sauce over top and aprinle with dill, sea salt, cayenne and pepper..
If you find this Eggs Benedict recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.