Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican Cochinos`Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Cochinos`Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Cochinos`Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. You should replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican cochinos`cookies recipe. To cook mexican cochinos`cookies you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Cochinos`Cookies:
- Get 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shortening.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 1/2 of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of unsulfured molasses.
- Prepare 6 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Provide 1 pinch of ginger.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
Steps to make Mexican Cochinos`Cookies:
- preheat oven to 350 & parchment line a baking sheet."The Original"recipe of Puercitos is almost identical to this but I could not find cookie cutters the shape of piggys..:-).
- incorporate flour, baking soda,& spices to a bowl set aside..
- add shortening & sugar together cream really well till nice and fluffy. Add in 1 egg & vanilla, & molasses whip again..
- add in flour mix & milk combine well..
- scramble slightly your other egg & set aside you'll be doing a egg wash on cookies.
- flour a surface lightly roll out dough and cut shapes desired. Add to cookie sheet brush with egg wash. Bake 15-18 minutes.Enjoy!!.
If you find this Mexican Cochinos`Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.