Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker Chinese Beef Rib and Tendon Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Chinese Beef Rib and Tendon Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker chinese beef rib and tendon stew recipe. You can have pressure cooker chinese beef rib and tendon stew using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pressure Cooker Chinese Beef Rib and Tendon Stew:
- Get of beef short ribs.
- Get of beef tendon.
- Provide of oil.
- Take of shallots, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Provide of spring onions.
- You need of ginger, peeled & sliced.
- Prepare of shaoxing wine.
- Take of chicken stock.
- Take of chu hou paste.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Use of dark soy sauce.
- Use of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Take of whole star anise.
- Use of orange peel.
- You need of daikon, peeled and cubed.
- You need of parsnips, peeled and cubed.
- Use of shitake, sliced.
- Take of baby corn.
- Take of water.
- Take of corn starch.
Instructions to make Pressure Cooker Chinese Beef Rib and Tendon Stew:
- Place the beef tendon in the pressure cooker and add 1 cup water. Pressure cook on high pressure for 1 hour and 15 min and natural pressure release..
- While the tendon is cooking, prepare the other ingredients..
- Lay the short ribs out on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper..
- Separate the green from the white parts of the spring onion. Add the white parts to a small bowl and then prep the garlic, shallot and ginger into the bowl..
- Peel and cube the daikon and parsnips, and rough slice the shitake and add to a large bowl..
- In a small dish add the chu hou paste, soy sauces, oyster sauce, sugar, star anise and orange peel..
- When the tendon is done cooking, pour the cooking liquid out, and rinse the tendon under cool water. Cut the tendon into bite size pieces..
- Preheat the oven broiler to high. Broil the short ribs for 5 minutes until they are seared and browning..
- In the cleaned out pressure cooker heat the oil with the saute function. Add the onions, shallot, garlic and ginger. Cook until they begin to brown and stick to the bottom of the pan and then add the shaoxing wine..
- After the shaoxing has deglaze the bottom of the pan, add the stock and the chu hou mixture. Stir to distribute..
- Layer in the short ribs and cubed tendon. Add the daikon, parsnip and mushroom on top..
- Pressure cook on high pressure for 10 min.
- Quick release the pressure. Drian the baby corn and add it to a bowl..
- Remove the daikon and parsnips and place on top of the baby corn. Leave this aside to stay warm..
- Replace the lid on the pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for another 20 min.
- Let the pressure naturally release. Remove the lid and pick out the rib bones..
- Combine the starch and water into a slurry. Bring the stew to a simmer and add the slurry while stirring a little at a time until it thickens to your level of choosing..
- Add the reserved vegetables and mix. Dice the green stems of the onions for garnish..
If you find this Pressure Cooker Chinese Beef Rib and Tendon Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.