Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Breakfast Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Breakfast Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy breakfast cookies recipe. To cook healthy breakfast cookies you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Breakfast Cookies:
- You need of first, mix together..
- Take of Organic Blue Agave Nectar.
- Take of Brown Sugar.
- Get of Butter, softened.
- Take of Unsweetened Applesauce.
- Take of Baking Soda.
- Get of Ground Cinnamon.
- Get of Vanilla Extract.
- Take of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Sea Salt, finely ground.
- Use of Eggs, large.
- Provide of Six-grain cereal (like old-fashioned Oats) uncooked.
- Provide of Flour, all-purpose or Whole Wheat.
- You need of raisins, nuts or dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare of flaxseed meal, optional.
Steps to make Healthy Breakfast Cookies:
- Mix first nine ingredients together well.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, until mixed in well..
- Add in Six-grain cereal, 2 cups at a time and mix well..
- mix in flour and any optional ingredients and finish mixing.
- cover and refrigerate for 10 – 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Place Parchment onto a cookie sheet (or lightly spray with Olive oil).
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet, spaced apart by about 1/2 inch or so and lightly mashed down..
- Bake for 9 – 11 minutes, until golden brown. Makes about 5 dozen cookies..
If you find this Healthy Breakfast Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.