Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You should replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork mince and mash potato casserole recipe. You can cook pork mince and mash potato casserole using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole:
- Provide 1 of medium onion, finely diced.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 500 g of pork mince.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes.
- Provide 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of freshly cut parsley.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato, diced.
- You need 1 of tbsp, butter.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 50 g of Cheddar cheese, grated.
Instructions to make Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole:
- Bring to the boil a pot of salted water. Peel and cut the potatoes in half. Add them to the water and cook for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked through. Drain well using a colander..
- Transfer to a bowl and mash the potatoes. Add the butter and milk and mash it all together and well combined. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and heat. Next add the onion and fry for about 2 minutes or until soft..
- Stir in the mince, carrots and garlic into the frying pan and fry for about 8-10 minutes or until the mince is golden brown. Season with salt and pepper..
- Next add the flour, parsley and beef stock. Continue to cool for a further 6-8 minutes..
- Transfer the meat into a ceramic oven proof dish. Add the chopped potatoes and top with the mash potatoes..
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mash potatoes..
- Bake the casserole for 30-40 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving..
I've never used cream cheese in mashed potatoes before and it was definitely a nice change up. Mashed potatoes can be amazing any way you like them, just don't use the box stuff or we will have to But be sure to try this Country Meat and Mashed Potatoes Casserole, sooner than later! 🙂. […] you don't happen to have excessive amounts of pulled pork as I do, feel free to make traditional. Vegetable pie with vegetables and cheese. The pork is heating in the oven while the potatoes are cooking and it works out to be perfect timing. Even better than this irresistible side dish?
If you find this Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.