Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SHAKR QANDI KA HAWALA /Sweet potato halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SHAKR QANDI KA HAWALA /Sweet potato halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shakr qandi ka hawala /sweet potato halwa recipe. You can have shakr qandi ka hawala /sweet potato halwa using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare SHAKR QANDI KA HAWALA /Sweet potato halwa:
- Provide 1/2 kg of Shakr qandi (Sweet potatoes)🍠.
- Take 3/4 cup of Asli desi ghee.
- You need 3-4 of Green Cardamom.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Take of Sugar 2 cup (or as per ur taste).
- You need 750 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Nutmeg powder(jaifal).
- Use of Chandi k warq for decoration.
Steps to make SHAKR QANDI KA HAWALA /Sweet potato halwa:
- Firstly wash shakr qandi (Sweet potatoes) n cooked on tawa or simply bake it.
- When it’s fully cooked peal it n mashed it, set a side.
- In a wok heat ghee add cardamom pod after a few seconds add mashed shakr qandi.
- Bhonofy it well.
- Meanwhile make sheera in a separate pan (sugar with water).
- When shakr qandi slightly change in colour add milk little by little at a time n again bhonofy.
- When mixture absorbed all milk then add sheera lastly.
- Again bhonofy when mixture leaves ghee n absorbed all syrup.
- Transfer into greased tray.
- When completely cool apply chandi warq & cut into desired shape.
- Tadda ready to eat.
- Note if u don’t want to made sherra separately Jst dissolves sugar in milk & add it.
Its a divine moment when a hot scoop of this Poosanikai Halwa is served on a banana leaf. Atta ka halwa is made with whole wheat flour, sugar, and clarified butter, flavored with cardamom. Shakarkandi Halwa or Sweet Potato Halwa Recipe – Indian style pudding or dessert made with sweet potatoes, nuts, ghee and cardamom. I ate only a few Indian sweets and one of my favorite sweets was 'Potato Halwa'. But that doesn't mean that I didn't eat them at all.
If you find this SHAKR QANDI KA HAWALA /Sweet potato halwa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.