Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Begin with replacing the lights. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. To cook stuffed pepper soup you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of uncooked or 2 cups cooked rice.
- Take 2 can of 15 oz diced or sliced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of 15 oz tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth or stock.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 3 large of peppers (green, red , yellow ect) cut into bite size chunks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano or italian spice (dry).
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need of salt & pepprr.
- Use of shredded cheddar cheese (opt).
Instructions to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Brown ground beef & onions in a large 5qt. pot. Drain off excess grease..
- Add rice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, spices, broth & water..
- Bring to a boil & reduce heat & cover 20 minutes if using precooked rice. If using uncooked rice, rice should be timed according to package directions for rice cooking times. Cooking times for rice varies. Add a bit more liquid (water or broth) if it isn't soupy enough..
- When rice is cooked add peppers & simmer for 20 minutes longer salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve hot with shredded cheddar cheese on top. Enjoy!.
This Stuffed Green Pepper soup gives you the taste of stuffed green peppers but much faster! Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers, but without all the work. Made with simple ingredients like ground turkey or beef, rice, bell peppers and tomatoes. When you make this recipe for the freezer, double or triple it so you have additional meals on hand without. Stuffed Pepper Soup is in the Chili Pepper Madness kitchen tonight, my friends, and we're so Stuffed pepper soup is one of my favorite soups to make.
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.