Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg red chilli hakka noodles recipe. You can have veg red chilli hakka noodles using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles:
- Prepare 2 packet of Hakka Noodles.
- Use 1 Cup of Capcicum finely Cut.
- You need 1 Cup of Carrot finely Cut.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cabbage finely Cut.
- Get 1 Spoon of Vinegar.
- You need 1 Spoon of Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Spoon of Tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 Spoon of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 Spoon of Ajinomoto.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed- of Oil for Cooking.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Use 1 Spoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Get 1 Cup of Finely Cut Onion.
- You need 1 Spoon of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1 Spoon of Chopped Green Chillies.
Instructions to make Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles:
- Take a Big Container add water boil it put 1 Spoon Cooking Oil and Salt after 5 min of boiling water add Hakka Noodles 2 Packets Boil for 5 to 7 min don't over cook, Strain the water from it then Spread the Noodles in a Plate that don't get sticky.
- Now take all the Veggies together finely Cut in long strip shape and keep aside.
- Afterwards take a Kadhai or Pan add and heat any Cooking Oil for 2 min then put finely Cut Onion then Ginger Garlic Paste, Chopped Chillies 1 Spoon and tossed all the Veggies for 5 to 7 min don't over cook lastly add Salt to taste, Black Pepper Powder half Spoon,Red Chilli Flakes 1 Spoon,All Sauces Soy Sauce, Chilli Sauce, Vinegar, Tomato ketchup, Ajinomoto and Mix well for 2-3 min.
- Lastly add Boiled Hakka Noodles Stir it fry for 2 min to mix well all ingredients together then Serve it hot in a Plate Garnish with Red Chilli Flakes your Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles are Ready to Enjoy.
If you find this Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.