Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado melt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado melt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado melt recipe. To cook avocado melt you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado melt:
- Use 1 of Half avocado per sandwich.
- Take 6 of Slices of white mushrooms per sandwich.
- Take 1 of Sliced or shredded cheese of your choice. ( I use extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded ).
- You need 1 of Very hardy sliced bread of your choice. (I use sourdough).
- Take 1 tbsp of Of your favorite salad dressings. I use ranch, my husband uses thousand island.
- Prepare 1 of handful of alfalfa sprouts per sandwich.
- Take 1 of Softened butter or margarine.
Steps to make Avocado melt:
- Okay here is the best way to make these super yummy delicious sandwiches. Take two slices of your favorite bread and butter one side of each slice for toasting purposes. Place your buttered side down and a large skillet..
- Next put a slice or a light sprinkling of your shredded cheese on each slice of bread..
- Next slice open your avocado. Remove your pit and discard. Take a large spoon and move all the way around your avocado and remove in one piece if possible. Once your avocado is removed from the skin just slice. Place one half of the avocado slices on your bread to grill..
- On the other slice of bread, place cheese on top of that bread and place your sliced mushrooms. Grill both slices until your cheese has melted and adhered to your avocado on one slice and adhered to your mushroom on the other slice..
- Once both slices have toasted to your liking remove from heat and place grilled side down on a paper towel. In the meantime take the dressing of your choice and drizzle generously across one side of your ingredients. (It does not matter whether you choose the avocado side or the mushroom side of your sandwich)..
- Once the dressing is in place, you may put as much of the alfalfa sprouts as you like. Spread alfalfa sprouts evenly across one slice of your sandwich. Next you will take the other slice and lay across the alfalfa sprouts. Cut sandwich in half and enjoy.
Therefore, today is basically the best day ever (actually, it is a really crappy day but this sandwich is helping). As many of you already know we set aside our Monday featured articles for the promotion of the Meatless Monday food program. Avocado Tomato Melt Sandwich is absolutely delicious that it is hard to stop at just one sandwich! You can spread avocado on bread instead of butter (or on bagels, etc.) and it is great. If you love melts, sandwiches, or any type of food then you're going to love these lightened up.
If you find this Avocado melt recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.