Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blondie-brownie peanut butter cup sandwiches recipe. You can cook blondie-brownie peanut butter cup sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches:
- Get of yellow cake mix.
- Use of egg.
- You need of unsalted butter, melted.
- Use of creamy peanut butter.
- You need of German Chocolate cake mix.
- Get of evaporated milk.
- Use of regular sized Reeses cups (not snack size).
Steps to make Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches:
- Preheat oven to 350° with rack in the middle position. Lightly grease 9×13 pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine yellow cake mix, egg, 6 TBS melted butter, and peanut butter. Mix with electric mixer on medium speed, or by hand until completely combined. It's pretty thick (more like a soft cookie dough), so you may need to get in there with your hands press the peanut butter cake mixture into prepared pan, making sure it's even all the way across..
- In the same bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, 1 stick of melted butter(the remaining butter) and evaporated milk until completely combined. This one should be more like a thick cake batter. Set aside..
- Bake the peanut butter layer for 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and immediately place the Reeses cup in 6 rows of 4. The reeses chips will start to melt a little. That's ok! Just with as fast as you can..
- Once you have the peanut butter cups placed, spoon (or use your hands) the chocolate batter over the Reeses cups. Don't worry about spreading out out because that will move the reeses cups around too much. Just spin it on, somewhat evenly, by small amounts and it will spread in the oven..
- Bake the whole thing for 20-25 minutes, until top is dry. Let cool on wire rack completely. It's best to refrigerate the whole thing before slicing, but either way make sure the bars are completely cooled before you cut into them! Bars will keep tightly sealed at room temperature for 4 days, or you can wrap them tightly and freeze them for a month..
- This isn't my recipie, I got it off of the internet at http://fleurdelicious.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/blondie-brownie-reeses-cup-sandwiches/.
If you find this Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.