Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy eggs benedict recipe. To cook easy eggs benedict you need 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Get of INGREDIENTS for 2 Servings.
- Take 2 of English Muffins.
- Provide of Crunchy Bacon:.
- Provide 4 slices of Bacon.
- Take of Poached Eggs:.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Provide of Water (1/2 Cup X 2).
- Prepare 2 of Egg Yolks.
- Get of Easy Hollandaise Sauce:.
- Take 20 g of Mayonnaise (about to 1 Tbsp.).
- Take 40 g of Melted Butter (Salted).
- Use to taste of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Ingredients for Exterior:.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- You need of Black Peppers.
Instructions to make Easy Eggs Benedict:
- English Muffins & Crunchy Bacon:.
- Slice the English muffins in half and set aside until use..
- Cook 4 slices of crunchy bacon and set aside until use..
- Poached Egg:.
- Add one egg to a coffee cup..
- Pour a half cup of water into the coffee cup to cover the egg..
- Microwave for 50 seconds or until the egg has solidified..
- Drain the water and place the egg on a kitchen towel. Set aside until use..
- Repeat the same operation for the second poached egg..
- Easy Hollandaise Sauce:.
- Add the egg yolks and mayonnaise to a medium mixing bowl and whisk well..
- Pour the melted butter into the mixture and whisk well.
- Add a splash of lemon juice and whisk well (as you like)..
- Place the 2 slices of crunchy bacon on the pieces of English muffin..
- Place the poached egg on top..
- Pour the hollandaise sauce over the egg and sprinkle with black pepper..
- Decorate as you like. Enjoy!.
It starts with a toasted english muffin, topped with a slice or two of Canadian bacon, a poached egg. Healthy eggs Benedict is a creative breakfast recipe made up of four delicious layers. Eggs Benedict sounds complicated, like something you'd only find at a fancy brunch. This eggs benedict casserole is an overnighter. Eggs Benedict is my favorite breakfast menu item, and it's super easy to make from home!
If you find this Easy Eggs Benedict recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.