Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not just the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) recipe. You can have golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 8 cups of water.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Take of Lemon.
- Take of Olive oil.
- You need of Crispy chickpeas.
- Use 1 can of pre-cooked chickpeas.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Use of Smoked paprika.
- Take of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Saute onion, garlic, cauliflower, cashews and turmeric until fragrant.
- Pour in water and simmer until the cauliflower and cashews are softened. This may take 15-20 minutes. I usually start with half of the water and see if the cauliflower are barely covered. You may add water towards the end if the soup turned out too thick..
- Transfer the soup in a blender or use an immersion blender and blend until smooth. Add water if the soup too thick for your preference..
- Finish the disk with salt and a squeeze of lemon to taste. Serve hot, top with crispy chickpeas, chopped cilantro/parsley and splash of olive oil..
- To make the crispy chickpeas: drain and wash chickpeas. Remove the skin if its still on. Spread over a baking sheet and sprinkle with spices. Roast to 205C for 30-40 minutes. Do this ahead of the cook..
If you find this Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.