Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as effectively as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry basmati rice recipe. To make curry basmati rice you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Basmati Rice:
- You need 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Take 1 tsp of fried rice spice or curry powder/tumeric 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Cameroon pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salted butter.
Steps to make Curry Basmati Rice:
- Heat up enough water in a medium pot and once it start boiling, add the rice and parboil till its almost tender.
- Wash off the starch in the rice thoroughly, drain and set aside.
- Heat up another pot, once its hot, add the butter, then add the fried rice spice, Cameroon pepper and salt and gently stir in the rice and mix everything together,.
- Add little or no water and cover, cook on low heat till the water dries off and the rice is well done; turn off heat and serve.
This particular dish is a nutritional powerhouse. Rinse basmati rice under running water. It is frequently sold in bags of various sizes. Basmati rice is a thin, long-grain rice that is commonly used in the cuisines of the Indian subcontinent, Central Asia, and the Middle East. Vegetables and basmati rice are cooked with curry powder that will pair so well with any chicken, beef or fish dish.
If you find this Curry Basmati Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.