Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Start out with exchanging the lights. Accomplish this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf cupcakes w/ mashed potato frosting recipe. To make meatloaf cupcakes w/ mashed potato frosting you only need 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting:
- Use of meatloaf mix:.
- Use 2 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Use 6 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Take 2 cup of quick cook oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of topper:.
- Use 9 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Provide of potato frosting:.
- Use 3 lb of bag idaho potatoes.
- Take 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Steps to make Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together all meatloaf mix ingredients with clean hands until combined well!.
- Prepare 9 jumbo muffin cups with non stick baking spray..
- Fill muffin cups to the rim with meatloaf mix. Pack it down well!.
- Top each one with the topper! 1tbl. Ketchup per meatloaf cupcake..
- Bake in oven for about 45-50 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160°F.
- Meanwhile while that's cooking, peel and boil potatoes as you normally would for mashed potatoes..
- When fork tender drain from water and return to pot..
- Beat in butter and cream cheese until creamy. U don't want lumps for this one..
- Stir in cheese. And set aside to cool for a few moments..
- Prepare a piping bag with your favorite tip or ziplock bag with a small hole cut in corner..
- Fill bag with mashed potatoes. And set aside..
- When meatloaf is done drain any grease and let it rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Pop meatloaf cupcakes out the tin and place onto serving plate…
- Pipe the potatoes as u would normal frosting in any design or manner you choose on top of meatloaf cupcake..
- You will have leftover potatoes. Just serve them with meal..
- Serve your meatloaf cupcakes hot and enjoy!.
- Tips from me to u:.
- I used motz cheese for both meatloaf and potatoes the motz I used was infused with oregano. But u can use any type of cheese you wish. Just use the same cheese in meatloaf and in potatoes so flavors don't clash. :).
- Makes 9 jumbo meatloaf cupcakes. Wich will serve 5-9 people depending on how big of an eater you are..
- They do reheat well! So great for lunch the next day!.
- Feel free to use your favorite meatloaf recipe in place of this one!.
I piped the mashed potato on for the photo but ordinarily I just pile it on then fluff it up with a fork – much faster! Mix ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar and put a spoonful on each meat cake. Despite the rather fancy appearance, these meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato "frosting" are not difficult to make. Using a pastry bag fitted with a larger star or plain tip pipe on the mashed potatoes. A perfect meal for April Fools' Day.
If you find this Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.