Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kotlet (Iranian Meat Patties کتلت) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kotlet (Iranian Meat Patties کتلت) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that tough. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kotlet (iranian meat patties کتلت) recipe. You can have kotlet (iranian meat patties کتلت) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kotlet (Iranian Meat Patties کتلت):
- Take 300 g of ground beef.
- Provide 300 g of ground lamb.
- Prepare 2 of small onion, finely grated.
- Prepare 1 of medium raw potato, grated.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seed powder.
- Provide of Salt and red chilli to taste, red chilli gives more flavour.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Use of Butter.
Instructions to make Kotlet (Iranian Meat Patties کتلت):
- Grate onions and potatoes. Drain extra juice. Add ground meat, coriander seeds powder, salt and chilli. Using your hand and mix all ingredients well until you have a thick meat mixture..
- Add some butter and oil to a non stick pan over a medium to low heat.(I used butter and oil together, but you can choose one of them, if you like.Take a small portion of the meat mixture and give an oval shape or round shape to them. Arrange them in the pan..
- Once the one side is golden brown, flip them over and allow to cook other side too..
KShar.net How to cook Persian Food continues with Kotlet or Persian Meat Patties. This was one of my mother's specialties and signature dishes that was made in the shape and as large as the palms of her hands. This is a super easy and healthy recipe that I am sure you will love! Its a healthy version of the classic Iranian Kotlet. Then pat it flat and try your best to form it in a tear shape.
If you find this Kotlet (Iranian Meat Patties کتلت) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.