Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bean & Ham Hock soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bean & Ham Hock soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bean & ham hock soup recipe. To cook bean & ham hock soup you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bean & Ham Hock soup:
- Provide 1 1/3 lb of dried beans.
- You need 1 of water.
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Get 3 of large Ham Hocks.
- Take of spices.
- Use 3 tsp of salt (more or less to your liking).
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (more or less to taste).
- Provide 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning mix.
Instructions to make Bean & Ham Hock soup:
- Cover beans with water, by about an inch or more. Set aside for 8 hours to soak..
- 3 hours before beans are done place ham hocks in a pot, cover with water..
- Bring hocks to a boil, cover, turn down to a simmer. Check water level periodically to add more if required. If using fixed ham, do not do these hocks steps..
- When hocks have simmered for 3 hours, pull hocks out, place on a plate to allow to cool..
- Place soaked beans in large pot. Add 8 cups of hock broth and water to bring it to 8 cups..
- Bring beans to a boil, turn down heat to a simmer, cover. Stir ever 10-15 minutes.
- After hocks cool down, remove bones, shred/chop meat and skin to bit sized pieces..
- After beans have simmered 1 1/2 hours).
- Chop one large onion (yellow or sweet is what I usually use), add to beans, stir.
- Adds ham hocks or if using diced ham to beans, stir.
- If using a premixed add season packet. Or add spices in ingredients list, not both!.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, serve.
A bean is the seed of one of several genera of the flowering plant family Fabaceae, which are used as vegetables for human or animal food. Перевод слова bean, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. coffee beans — кофейные бобы horse beans — конские бобы. bean [bi:n]Существительное. bean / beans. Any perscription drug with effects that range from a head change to knocking someone out, sold in the street. Bean and David posing for a picture at the fairgrounds. Bean lives alone in his small flat in Highbury, North London. Bean is a common name for edible plant seeds or seed pods of several members of the Legume family (Fabaceae, formerly Leguminosae) or the various leguminous trees and shrubs that produce these seeds or pods.
If you find this Bean & Ham Hock soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.