Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake strawberry mousse pie recipe. You can cook no bake strawberry mousse pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie:
- Use 1 of ready made 9" Oreo cookie crust (or graham cracker crust).
- Provide 1 (3 oz) of package strawberry flavored gelatin.
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Provide 2 cups of strawberries, hulled and sliced (measured after slicing).
- Use 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 3 tbs of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie:
- Place water in a small sauce pan. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand 1 minute. Turn heat to medium-low. Stir gelatin into water. Stir in sugar. Continue stirring over heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved. Remove from heat..
- Place berries and gelatin mixture in blender. Puree until smooth. Pour into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours. Test that mixture is set: Scoop out one spoonful, if it stays "mounded" on the spoon it is ready (mine took about 1.5 hrs)..
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar in a chilled bowl until slightly firmer than soft peaks form (I use my stand mixer with the wisk attachment)..
- Gently stir 1/4 of the whipped cream into the strawberry mixture to lighten up. Then carefully add all of strawberry mixture to remaining whipped cream, and gently fold in until fully incorporated..
- Slowly pour into pie crust, gently spread out evenly. Cover by inverting the plastic that comes with the pie crust and placing that on top. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Note: You can make a homemade graham cracker crust with 1 1/2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and 4 tbs melted unsalted butter. Mix all together until all crumbs are moistened and press into a 8-9 inch pie plate (bottoms and up the sides). Chill at least 1 hour before filling..
Strawberry No Bake Cake is perfect for celebrations with your loved ones. This No-Bake Strawberry Mousse Cake starts with a Golden Oreo crust, a layer of airy white chocolate mousse followed by some strawberry whipped cream on top. My husband has discovered the delights of books-on-tape. Once the ingredients are all ready, let's begin! Gather the ingredients for this NO BAKE Banana Strawberry Pie.
If you find this No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.