Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy mash and steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy mash and steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mash and steak recipe. You can have creamy mash and steak using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy mash and steak:
- Get of for the marinade.
- Provide of Steak cut of your choice.
- You need of Garlic paste.
- You need of Ginger paste.
- Take leaf of Bay.
- You need of Thyme.
- Take of Light superior soy sauce.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take of Mustard.
- Provide of mashed potatoes.
- Use of Potatoes peeled.
- Take of Butter.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Use of Milk.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Provide of Cornstarch.
Steps to make Creamy mash and steak:
- Mix garlic ginger paste,thyme,soy,mustard,Worcestershire sauce pour over steak and marinate minimum 2hrs or overnight.
- As the steak is marinating boil the potatoes with a bit of salt and oil till you can poke a fork through. Preheat oven 280°.
- Line a baking sheet with foil line the steak. Pour over marinade and cover with foil and pop in the oven for 30min or until tender.
- In a separate pot melt butter and milk together till boiling point. Over low heat mash potatoes then pour in the milk butter mixture, a pinch of black pepper and garlic salt to taste and mix well..
- For the broccoli. Soak in boiling water for 5min then run cold water over to stop the cooking process. Fry white onions in butter add garlic salt and black pepper to taste and toss the broccoli in it. Simmer for 3min. Set aside..
- Take the meat of the foil and put on the grilling rack in the oven to have a grill marks and a bit of caramelization. As this is going in transfer drippings to a pan add a teaspoon of cornstarch and stir continuously for 50th to make the gravy..
- Serve and enjoy!.
The wonderful thing about these mashed potatoes is that they can be made ahead of time, then Then add the steaks back into the pan. Homemade Savory Salisbury Steaks with Peas. I remember those days when I called myself trying to make mashed potatoes to go along with my smothered steak and it would come out gluey. Yes, I even did this at a pizza joint last week and I'm so glad I did because they were amazing. A great French bistro classic, pepper steak is often served with fries.
If you find this Creamy mash and steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.