Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe. To cook yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice:
- Take 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs diced.
- Get 1/2 bottle of yum yum sauce.
- Take 1 of small onion diced.
- Use 1 of jalapeno diced with seeds.
- You need 3 of mini sweet peppers diced.
- Use 15 of baby Carrots diced.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take of Rice.
- Get 1 can of broth (beef or chicken).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 4 of eggs whisked.
Steps to make Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice:
- Take you chicken dice it up and put in a zippy bag with yum yum sauce let marinate for 30 minutes. Then put chicken in baking dish and cook chicken till done. Set aside.
- Put half stick of butter in skillet. Dice up peppers, carrots and onion and add to skillet cook till onions are translucent. Then add whisked eggs and cook till scrambled. Set aside.
- In a pot add your broth rice salt and pepper cook till done (minute rice will work).
- Once rice is done place rice in bowl. Then egg and pepper mix and finally chicken. Eat and enjoy it will have heat to it..
Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. Add chicken to pan, and saute' til beginning to. See more ideas about indian food recipes, chicken recipes, recipes. Chicken Yum-Yums. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Yum Yum Stir-Fried Tom Yum Kung.
If you find this Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.