Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with replacing the lights. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate peanut butter goodness bars recipe. To make chocolate peanut butter goodness bars you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars:
- Prepare of Chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare of box devils food cupcake mix (12 cupcakes).
- Take of brownie bites mix (12 brownies).
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Peanut butter.
- Take of To 3/4 chocolate chunks (depending on your preference).
Instructions to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9 x 13 glass baking dish with non stick spray.
- Cut cookie dough into chunks and place in bottom of dish. Bake in oven for 2-3 minutes..
- Remove and spread/smash smooth to cover bottom of dish.
- Place back in oven and bake an additional 7 minutes.
- Mix together brownie and cupcake mix, oil, eggs, and water..
- Add peanut butter and beat for 2-3 more minutes..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Gently pour mixture over cooked cookie dough..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean from center.
If you find this Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.