Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stuffed peppers recipe. You can have easy stuffed peppers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Stuffed Peppers:
- Get 4 of green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato sauce.
Steps to make Easy Stuffed Peppers:
- Cook beef and onions, drain fat. Add garlic and mix. Set aside.
- Wash peppers. Cut tops off and scoop seeds out. Note: cut a little bit of pepper off each bottom so the peppers set level. Place on baking dish..
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of rice into each pepper. Scoop 2 tablespoons of beef into each pepper. Until full..
- Top each one with tomato sauce. Put lids of peppers back on if desired. I do this to keep the heat inside pepper..
- Bake for 45-50 min.
If you find this Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.