Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Fajitas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajitas recipe. To make chicken fajitas you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Get 4 tablespoons of canola oil, divided.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Provide 1-1/2 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Take 1-1/2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- Get 1-1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips.
- Use 1/2 of medium sweet red pepper, julienned.
- Use 1/2 of medium green pepper, julienned.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium yellow pepper, julienned (optional).
- Take 4 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 6 of flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed.
- Get of Optional: Shredded cheddar cheese, taco sauce, salsa, guacamole, sliced red onions and sour cream.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajitas:
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice and seasonings; add the chicken. Turn to coat; cover. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours..
- While chicken is marinating, prepare and cut your peppers and onions..
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, sauté peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm..
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through..
- Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with desired toppings..
If you find this Chicken Fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.