Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp penne pasta with parmesan cream sauce recipe. To cook cajun shrimp penne pasta with parmesan cream sauce you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce:
- You need of Penne Pasta.
- Take of small, peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare of small diced roma tomatoes (optional).
- Provide of Green onion chopped (optional).
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Provide of Oil for cooking shrimp.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Take of butter.
Instructions to make Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce:
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain..
- In sauce pan heat heavy cream, butter until hot but not boiling..
- Add parmesan, salt and pepper to taste. You can add cajun seasoning if you like..
- Reduce to low and stir until smooth and creamy..
- In saute pan, heat small amount of oil to medium high heat..
- Cook shrimp until browned and cooked through..
- Toss in cajun seasoning to coat..
- Toss pasta with cream sauce to coat. I usually double the sauce :).
- Place in serving dish. Arrange shrimp on top..
- Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and extra shredded parmesan cheese. Can use green onions also..
- Serve with salad or bread..
- Note: A easy version of sauce is Ragu Garlic Parmesan or Alfredo Sauce. It is found with the spaghetti sauces in the grocery store. Works well if time and money is tight. :).
If you find this Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.