Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crepe icecream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crepe icecream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crepe icecream recipe. To make crepe icecream you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crepe icecream:
- Take 75 grams of cake flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 35 grams of sugar.
- Use 250 grams of fresh milk.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Provide 30 grams of salted butter.
- Provide 1 of salted butter to coated pan.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 box of vanilla icecream or your favorite.
- Prepare 1 bunch of of mints to garnish,optional.
- Get 1 can of whipped cream,to garnish,option.
- You need 3 of banana or any food to garnish,optional.
Steps to make Crepe icecream:
- Shift flour,sugar,salt,set aside.
- Mix fresh milk and eggs ,whisk ,add butter,flour mixture,whisk well,refrigerate 2 hours before use.
- On low heat ,choose non stick pan ,thinly spread salted butter ,follow with 1 big spoon of crepe mixture,spread evenly on pan by rolling all over ,wait a min until it cook and flip to cook another side ,remove to plate,repeat new crepe start from butter pan again ,until finish ,will get around 10 pieces or more depend on your pan size.
- To serve ,scoop icecream,i use vanilla icecream,roll it tightly,topping with chocolate syrups,side with banana or your favorite fruit,whippedcream ,and mints to decorate …this can make a good desert in short time and not difficult for you to start to rock in the kitchen :).
- Back to look at your presentation plate..isnt it look like from the restaurant ?? Hahahah :).
Cooking Channel serves up this Nutella Crepes recipe from Jeffrey Saad plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. They're not as sweet as pancakes. At KC's, we craft the perfect crepe for your every mood! Ice Cream Crepes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Please update your google readers!! http Scoop ice cream into center of crepe.
If you find this Crepe icecream recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.