Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to azerbaijani fruit soup (ash-e meveh) recipe. To make azerbaijani fruit soup (ash-e meveh) you need 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh):
- You need 1/2 cup of rice.
- Provide 1/3 cup of cooked yellow split peas.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Use 2 of medium onions, peeled.
- You need 3-4 of apricots for per person.
- Provide 3-4 of prunes for per person.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of turmeric.
- You need Pinch of Salt and chili flakes to taste.
- Provide Pinch of dried mint.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- Use of For meatballs.
- Prepare 150 g of ground lamb or beef.
- Take 1/2 of onion, grated.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh):
- Mix minced meat with grated onion. Season with salt and pepper. Give balls shape to the meat. Heat a frying pan and cook the meatballs for about 10 minutes and until brown in 2 tablespoons of oil..
- Finely chop one of the onions. Set aside. Thinly slice remaining of the onion and fry in a pan. Keep it for garnishing..
- Bring the water to a boil. Add rice, yellow split peas, chopped onion, prunes, apricots, turmeric, sugar, vinegar, oil. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Mix in the cooked meatballs. Partially cover the pot and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Once it is cooked, remove from the heat. Taste and adjust sugar or vinegar to your liking. Set it for few minutes all flavour come together..
- Ladle into bowls, garnish with fried onions and fried mint. Serve it warm Nosh-e jan.
If you find this Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.