Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy scalloped potatoes recipe. To cook cheesy scalloped potatoes you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes:
- Get 3 large of White Potatoes (thinly sliced).
- Get 4 slice of Thick Cut Bacon (1/2-inch slices).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of All-Purpose Flour.
- Provide 2 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Steps to make Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add sliced bacon. Stirring often, cook for 7 minutes or until fat has rendered out and bacon is just starting to crisp up..
- Stir in flour with the bacon and residual fat to form a wet roux. When flour is incorporated, stir in pepper, salt, and milk until thickened cream forms..
- Add sliced potatoes to the cream mixture and stir in gently until potatoes are fully coated. Transfer skillet contents to a medium baking dish and top with shredded cheddar..
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake at 425°F for another 15-20, or until potatoes are soft (test with a fork) and cheese is beginning to brown on top..
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes – these creamy potatoes are a great side to any meal! These cheesy scalloped potatoes are a classic and staple at any holiday dinner. It's rich, cheesy, and super flavorful. One of those recipes are Scalloped Potatoes – they're cheesy, delicious and a great side dish. How to make a tasty cheesy version of traditional scalloped potato recipes.
If you find this Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.