Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to secret of the gingersnap cookies recipe. To make secret of the gingersnap cookies you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies:
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of shortening.
- Take 1 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of dark molasses.
Steps to make Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Sift the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir the mixture to blend evenly, and sift a second time into another bowl..
- Place the shortening into a mixing bowl and beat until creamy. Gradually beat in the white sugar. Beat in the egg, and dark molasses. Put in 1/3 of the flour mixture into the shortening mixture; stir to thoroughly blend. Put in the remaining flour mixture, and mix together until a soft dough forms..
- Pinch off small amount of dough and roll into 1 inch diameter balls between your hands..
- Add 1/3 cup white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and mix. roll your balls in it, and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet..
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, let them cool for 10 minutes..
If you find this Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.