Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pesto chicken with feta and olives (keto) recipe. You can have pesto chicken with feta and olives (keto) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto):
- Use 1 1/2 lbs of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Butter or coconut oil.
- Provide 5 Tbsp. of Red or green pesto.
- Use 1 1/4 C. of Heavy cream.
- Use 3 oz. of Pitted olives.
- Prepare 5 oz. of Feta cheese.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto):
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces, season with salt and pepper..
- Heat butter or oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry until golden brown..
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl..
- Place fried chicken pieces into a large baking dish. Add garlic, olives, feta and pesto/cream mixture. Stir to combine..
- Bake in oven 20-30 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned around edges..
If you find this Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.