Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon garlic parsley parmesan shrimp pasta recipe. To cook lemon garlic parsley parmesan shrimp pasta you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta:
- Use of Linguine Pasta.
- You need of olive oil.
- Get of butter -(first- butter).
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Take of large shrimp.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of smoked paprika.
- Use of basil.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of cream.
- Use of butter -(second butter).
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
- Take of parsley, fine chopped.
- Use of lemon zest (zest with a micro plane before juicing).
- Get of lemon juice- fresh from a lemon-save extra juice and add to taste if desired.
- You need of Salt to taste as needed.
Steps to make Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta:
- In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic cook 1 minute over a moderate heat, do not brown..
- Add the shrimp, Cajun seasoning,salt and smoked paprika. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add basil, oregano. And the ¼ cup cream, cook for 1 additional minute.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, Parmesan, and parsley. Stir until mixed and butter is melted..
- Adjust salt as needed and add the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of zest before serving and serve while hot..
If you find this Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.