Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Basmati rice Dosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basmati rice Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati rice Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati rice dosa recipe. You can have basmati rice dosa using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basmati rice Dosa:
- Prepare of For dosa:-.
- Prepare 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Get 1 cup of urad dal.
- Take 1/4 cup of chana dal.
- Use 1 tbsp of methi dana.
- Use of For potato filling:-.
- Use 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic chopped.
- Use of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Basmati rice Dosa:
- Wash rice and dal(urad and chana) twice with water.
- Add fenugreek (methi) seeds and soak for 8 hours…then grind it to a fine paste and keep in a hot place for fermentation fr at least 6 hrs….
- Heat tawa..put oil 1tsp and wipe with tissue…sprinkle water on it…put 2tbsp full batter on tawa..speead it and let it cook on low flame.
- Prep for potato filling 👉🏻.
- For making potato filling…heat oil in kadai..add mustard seeds curry leaves,little chana and urad dal to it and roast fr few seconds.
- Add onion to it and roast fr 1minute…
- Add potatoes to it..add salt red chilli powder and coriander leaves and mix..sprinkle little water..cover it and let it cook for 2mins…your potato masala is ready.
- Serve it with chutney and dosa..ENJOY.
The same batter is also used to make a crepe called dosa which is often filled with spicy potato filling among many other things. Why would I, when it tastes even better than the usual dosa and is healthier too! In India, you would be getting die-hard fans of this particular dish. Any rice can be used to make dosa. On the other hand, it is amazingly healthy as we have used a combination of unpolished brown rice and two dals to make this dosa.
If you find this Basmati rice Dosa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.