Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carol's 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carol's 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carol's 100% organic whole wheat bread recipe. You can have carol's 100% organic whole wheat bread using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carol's 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread:
- Use 8-8 1/2 cups of organic whole wheat flour.
- Provide 3/4 oz of Active Dry Yeast.
- Take 4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark molasses.
- Provide 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Carol's 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread:
- Start with organic natural product.
- In a large mixer bowl. Add 3 1/2 cups of flour, yeast and salt. Mix well.
- Small pan on low. Add 3 cups water, 1/2 cups molasses and 1/4 cup oil. Using a thermometer keep checking temp until between 120°F and 130°F. Then add warmed liquid to the dry mixture slowly, stir setting on the mixer..
- Slowly add 5 cups of flour. Switch to the dough hook when necessary. Knead the dough on the low setting for 5 to 8 minutes..
- Proof to double the size with rise in a large greased bowl..
- Punch down dough. Divide into 2 rounds. Place each load in 9 inch round cake pan. Slice cuts on top or not..
- Proof again to double the size..
- Bake at 375°F for 40 to 45 minutes..
- Rack and cool.
DKB's take on the classic whole wheat variety. Whole wheat bread has an unfortunate reputation for turning out heavy and dense at home. Bottom line: White whole wheat flour is nutritionally equal to red whole wheat flour. But wander the bakery aisle of your local. From Seed to Slice®, you'll find NO ADDED NONSENSE® in our breads.
If you find this Carol's 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.