Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Flatbread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Flatbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flatbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Start with replacing the lights. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flatbread recipe. To cook flatbread you only need 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Flatbread:
- Take 2 1/2 cups of self raising flour.
- You need of Oil.
- Take 1 cup of warm water.
Steps to make Flatbread:
- Place flour in a bowl.add 2tbsp oil and then mix.
- Add the water slowly, stirring as you go,until the dough starts to come together. Keep stirring,adding a little more if the dough is dry,until the dough forms a ball.
- Turn the dough out onto their counter and knead,adding a little flour if the dough is too sticky. The dough should be soft,but not sticky enough to adhere to your hands or the counter.
- Let the dough rest for 10mins..
- Roll out the dough into a large circle,about ¼inch thick,spread about 1tsp oil over the surface of the dough.Roll the dough up into a long roll.
- Cut the dough into 8pieces.roll each piece out flat into 6inch circle. Let circles rest.
- Heat a pan over low medium heat..
- Roll the first circle of dough out as thin as possible.
- Add about 1tsp oil to the pan.place dough in a hot pan.cook until the bread puffs up and turns light brown on the pan side 1-2 mins.
- Remove from heat and place in a colander to cool cover the bread.
- Serve as desired..
Or as naan to dunk into Tikka Masala or Butter Chicken. Flatbreads range from below one millimeter to a few centimeters thick so that they can be easily eaten without being sliced. Some flatbreads are leavened while others do not use a raising agent. Flatbreads are cooked all over the world from Mexican tortillas to Indian chapatis. Using clean hands, mix ingredients until a shaggy dough forms.
If you find this Flatbread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.