Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sublime Pain de Champagne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sublime Pain de Champagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sublime Pain de Champagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sublime pain de champagne recipe. To cook sublime pain de champagne you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sublime Pain de Champagne:
- Use 125 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 125 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 63 grams of Whole wheat bread flour.
- Take 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Take 203 grams of Water (use lukewarm water when the weather is cold).
Steps to make Sublime Pain de Champagne:
- Put all the ingredients including the dry yeast in a bread machine and start the "dough kneading" program. Take it out 6 minutes in..
- Round off the dough, place on a baking sheet lined with kitchen parchment paper, and leave for the first rising. Use your oven's "bread rising" setting set to 30°C for 60 minutes..
- The 1st rising is done if the dough has doubled in volume, and if a hole made with your finger does not fill back in..
- Punch the dough down to deflate it using your palms. Round off the dough again, and place it seam side down covered with plastic and a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel. Leave to rest for 20 minutes..
- As you wait for the dough to finish resting, dust your banneton (bread rising mold) with bread flour using a tea strainer..
- After the dough has rested, slap it down again lightly with your palms, round it off again and place in the banneton with the seam side up..
- The 2nd rising. Use your oven's "bread rising" setting at 30°C for 50 minutes. When the dough has finished rising, start preheating the oven to 250°C immediately..
- Gently, carefully, invert the dough from the banneton onto a baking sheet lined with kitchen parchment paper. Slash the top..
- When the oven has reached temperature, lower the heat to 220°C, bake the bread for 22 minute and it's done..
- The loaf on the left here was baked with the ingredients amounts listed. The one on the right has 1 tablespoon less water. The one of the left not only looks better, it also has a better, moister texture..
If you find this Sublime Pain de Champagne recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.