Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Phoolkophir Muri Ghonto (Cauliflower cooked with Rice – Bengali style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Phoolkophir Muri Ghonto (Cauliflower cooked with Rice – Bengali style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Phoolkophir Muri Ghonto (Cauliflower cooked with Rice – Bengali style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to phoolkophir muri ghonto (cauliflower cooked with rice – bengali style) recipe. To make phoolkophir muri ghonto (cauliflower cooked with rice – bengali style) you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Phoolkophir Muri Ghonto (Cauliflower cooked with Rice – Bengali style):
- Get 1 of medium size cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Use 1/4 cup of rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- Get 3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 " of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Use 4-5 of cloves.
- Get 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies, slit.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp. of ghee.
Instructions to make Phoolkophir Muri Ghonto (Cauliflower cooked with Rice – Bengali style):
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and fry the cauliflower lightly. Drain and keep aside. Heat remaining oil and temper with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the onion and stir fry till light brown.. Then add the ginger-garlic paste and all the dry spices (except garam masala powder) mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Add the tomatoes and continue to saute till it is nicely mashed up. Add the soaked rice and mix everything well..
- Add the fried cauliflower, green chilies and 1 cup water. Cover and simmer till the rice and cauliflower are well cooked..
- Add the garam masala powder and ghee and give it a stir. Cover for 2 minutes and then transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either rice or chapati..
Macher matha recipe, fish head recipe youtube If you are looking for easy cauliflower curry recipes, then Aloo Phulkopir Dalna recipe is a perfect example of Bengali niramish or vegetarian cooking. The side dish, she says, is cooked with rice and fried fish head of rohu or katla (known as maacher matha or muro in Bengali). This Indian fish recipe is famous in Bengal and one of their best delicacies. Muri Ghonto or A Dry Rice Dish With Fish Headis an Authentic Bengali dish, prepared with rice and pre- fried fish-head where both are cooked together.
If you find this Phoolkophir Muri Ghonto (Cauliflower cooked with Rice – Bengali style) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.