Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to polenta with hot italian sausage recipe. To make polenta with hot italian sausage you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage:
- Provide of Cornmeal.
- Provide 2 3/4 cup of water.
- Provide 1 cup of cornmeal.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Sausage mix.
- Use 1 lb of hot Italian sausage, removed from casing.
- Use 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 of grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage:
- FIRST, in a medium saucepan bring the 2-3/4 cups of water to a boiling. In a bowl combine corn meal, the remaining cup of additional water and salt. Slowly add to the boiling water, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until boiling. Reduce heat, cover and simmer over low heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan heat crushed red pepper flakes in olive oil until blackened. Crumble in the sausage and lower heat to medium until sausage is browned. Stir the browned sausage into the hot prepared corn meal. While hot, pour the corn meal/sausage mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish, cover and chill for 30 minutes or until firm..
- After chilled, pour 2 cups of tomato sauce over the entire cornmeal dish, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour..
- Remove from oven, cut into squares and serve. Or if you want to eat this authentic Italian dish like an authentic Italian, give each person just a fork and put polenta on a large cutting board in the middle of the table for all to enjoy. No dishes to wash…only forks! No lie!.
- Buon appetito!.
If you find this Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.