Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot jambalaya recipe. To cook instant pot jambalaya you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Jambalaya:
- Take 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 2 lbs of andouille sausage.
- Provide 1 of celery stalk.
- Use 14.5 oz of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 14.5 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
Steps to make Instant Pot Jambalaya:
- In sauce pan fry onions, peppers, and celery using 1 Tablespoon oil until al dente..
- In Instant Pot fry sausage on Sauté using 1 tablespoon oil until brown..
- Mix all ingredients in Instant Pot and set to 5 minutes on high..
- Serve with long grain rice. I like making my rice with chicken broth instead of regular water..
This easy jambalaya recipe is made with andouille sausage, chicken, uncooked rice, bell pepper, onion, celery and spices, all cooked together in just one pan. Add stock, tomatoes and chiles, onion, bell pepper, celery, tomato paste, Creole seasoning. Super easy and bursting with flavor and color! Jambalaya is a classic one-pot recipe filled chicken, sausage, shrimp, and rice. This Instant Pot Jambalaya uses chicken andouille sausage, chicken thighs, shrimp, and a homemade Cajun seasoning to give the traditional New Orleans favorite a healthy twist!
If you find this Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.