Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Old fashioned meatloaf!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old fashioned meatloaf!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to old fashioned meatloaf!! recipe. To make old fashioned meatloaf!! you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Old fashioned meatloaf!!:
- You need 3 lb of Hamburger meat.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- Take 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 of Packs of Crackers.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Use 1 dash of Sage.
- You need 1 dash of Of Italian seasoning.
- Take 2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Get 3 tsp of Peper.
- Provide 1 dash of Ground cinnamin.
- Provide 1 of Taco seasoning.
Instructions to make Old fashioned meatloaf!!:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Soak crackers in milk..set to the side….
- Prepare your hambuger meat..add seasonings…chopped onion and green peppers….
- Add your taco seasonings, parmesan cheese, and ketchup, and mix well.
- Combine meat mixture and crackers and mix well…add ketchup and mix well again…use your hands it may be nasty but soap will take it all off!.
- Put in a baking dish and place in oven for about an hour…check as the hour approaches…if more time is needed allow…
- When done put a little more ketchup on top and bake five more mintues…add cheese if you want to as well….
- Let cool for about five mins or so…then serve.
A few tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce spice up the traditional ketchup topping. The recipe that I will share with you today is very traditional in this part of the world. When hearing 'Meatloaf' may not think 'Healthy' but when done the old fashioned way it can be a healthy staple for your family. A Turkey Meatloaf that's made using a classic old fashioned meatloaf recipe. Here is the crock pot version of this recipe: Old Fashioned Crock Pot Meatloaf.
If you find this Old fashioned meatloaf!! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.