Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cooked Rice Badiyan/ Vadiyan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cooked Rice Badiyan/ Vadiyan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cooked rice badiyan/ vadiyan recipe. You can cook cooked rice badiyan/ vadiyan using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cooked Rice Badiyan/ Vadiyan:
- Get 3 cup of Cooked Rice.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Carom seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Cooked Rice Badiyan/ Vadiyan:
- This is a pretty much simple and a lovely no cook recipe that is made either with leftover cooked rice or freshly cooked one too. It is entirely your choice. The only thing that is to be kept in mind is to cook rice a bit soft and not al dente or firm as we generally do..
- I usually cook rice whenever I plan to make these Badiyan as they are called in Hyderabad which is my City. Add the rest of the ingredients to the soft and mushy rice and mix well. Sesame seeds are optional. You can very well omit them..
- Using a string hopper or a murukku maker, start making your choice of Badiyan using the different attachments that come with it. I used a star attachment for making them. I made long lines of them all along the plastic sheet. I also spread them on a thin cotton dupatta. Sun dry them for 3-4 days. They will be crisp and perfectly dry in just a few days. These can be dried under the fan too..
Once the gee/oil separates then add the pureed tomatoes and the readymade tomato puree. Like to keep in touch with Punjabi-Recipes.com family. At home I generally add the wadis to lauki /bottle gourd and make the famous Punjabi dish of Lauki wadiyan and the Mooli wadi sabzi (radish & wadi sauted together). Please take care and not burn the onions. For more tasty recipes, tips and product reviews.
If you find this Cooked Rice Badiyan/ Vadiyan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.