Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Yokan That's Close to Funakawa's!? recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Yokan That's Close to Funakawa's!? recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Yokan That's Close to Funakawa's!? recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato yokan that's close to funakawa's!? recipe. To cook sweet potato yokan that's close to funakawa's!? you only need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Yokan That's Close to Funakawa's!?:
- You need 1 of big Japanese type sweet potato.
- Get 70 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Yokan That's Close to Funakawa's!?:
- Peel the skin of the sweet potato and take off sprouts carefully with a knife..
- Grate 1/4 of the sweet potato with a grater..
- Cut the rest of the sweet potato into large chunks. Place in a saucepan with salted water, bring the water to a boil, then boil for about 10 minutes..
- Mash the boiled sweet potato as finely as possible, using something like a fork..
- Add the grated sweet potato from Step 2 and about 100 ml of water to the pan. Continue mixing while heating over low heat..
- When it becomes transparent after about 5 minutes, add sugar and simmer until it's reduced by about half..
- Then, add the sweet potato from Step 4 and mix well..
- Put the dough in a pound cake pan covered with plastic wrap, then cover the top with the wrap. If you press it down with another pound cake pan, the shape will flatten out.
- This makes great use of the sweet potato taste. My friend says that it is even better than the one from Funawa!?.
Uiro Mochi or Traditional Japanese Steamed Cake. This yokan contains sweet potato and azuki red beans paste. Stir into remaining syrup, then strain through a fine sieve over sweet potato and stir until smooth. Japanese sweet potatoes, on the other hand, are reliable in their ability to brown and char. Purple Sweet Potato Yokan is a chilled dessert usually made with red bean paste.
If you find this Sweet Potato Yokan That's Close to Funakawa's!? recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.