Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that hard. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe. You can cook thanksgiving turkey and rice soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make thanksgiving turkey and rice soup:
- Take 2 can of 32oz. chicken broth.
- Get 4 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 of white onion (rough chop).
- Prepare 2 cup of instant rice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of leftover shredded turkey (dark & white meat).
- Use 1 pinch of of crushed red pepper flakes (whatever amount you desire).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make thanksgiving turkey and rice soup:
- Bring 2cups of chicken broth to a boil then stir in paprika and rice. Cover and remove from heat. Rice will be tender in 5-10 minutes depending on what instant rice you are cooking with..
- In a medium-large pan melt butter over medium high heat and add onions, cook until translucent. Add salt and pepper if you so desire..
- Once onions are translucent, add the remainder of the chicken broth to the pan and stir in the turkey, crushed red pepper flake (desired amount), and salt & pepper to taste. Bring to a quick boil then turn off heat..
- Cooldown for 2-5 minutes then serve soup over the rice..
I make this soup every year after cooking my Thanksgiving Turkey. It contains the same ingredients you'll have on hand the day after the big meal. It's made with wild rice, lots of veggies, and plenty of delicious… This simple and flavor-packed turkey and wild rice soup solves that age-old problem. If you have turkey broth The vegetables should soften but brown only lightly; adjust the heat as necessary. Is your fridge stuffed with lots of holiday leftovers?
If you find this thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.