Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as effectively as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okonomiyaki (japanese pizza / japanese savory pancake)【recipe video】 recipe. You can cook okonomiyaki (japanese pizza / japanese savory pancake)【recipe video】 using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】:
- Prepare 250 g (8.8 oz) of thin sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 400 g (14 oz) of cabbage, about 1/2 heads.
- You need 6 stalks of scallion.
- Prepare 40 g (1.4 oz) of red pickled ginger.
- Take 10 leaves of perilla leaf.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- You need of oil for frying.
- Take of Okonomi-yaki batter.
- You need 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of boiled water.
- Get 2 tsp of Japanese soup stock (dashi), granule type.
- You need 200 g of (7 oz, 1.6 cups) cake flour.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried bonito powder (optional).
- Provide 150 g (5.3 oz) of Japanese yam.
- Prepare of Topping (adjust to suit your taste).
- You need of okonomiyaki sauce (savory pancake sauce, It's kind of similar to barbecue sauce.).
- Provide of mayonnaise.
- Take of dried green nori flakes.
- Use of dried bonito flakes.
- Prepare of 1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/u59j7GmSckc.
- 【For Okonomiyaki batter】Put 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) boiled water in a bowl and add Japanese soup stock, stir well. Put the bowl in water to cool down; set aside. Mix roughly cake flour, baking powder, and dried bonito powder; set aside..
- Grate Japanese yam into a large bowl. Pour the prepared stock in it while stirring. Sift dry ingredients over it..
- Mix well until smooth. Let it sit in a fridge for 3 hours or more to bring out the ''umami''(savory taste) of the flour..
- 【Prepare other ingredients. 】Chop cabbage into about 1 cm (0.4'') square. Chop the core of cabbage into fine pieces. Cut stalks scallion into small pieces. (You should wipe off moisture after you wash vegetables, before cutting them.).
- Cut leaves perilla leaf into small pieces. Chop red pickled ginger into fine pieces..
- 【Cook it with a frying pan.】Put one serving of the batter and vegetables in a bowl (1/4 each). Add an egg and mix roughly..
- Heat a frypan on medium-low heat and add a splash of oil for frying. Pour the okonomiyaki mixture into the pan. Use a spatula to form it into a round pancake about 2cm (0.8'') thick..
- Cook it for 3 mins on medium heat. Gently lay about 1/4 of the pork belly slices on top of the pancake. When golden brown on the bottom, flip it and cook the other side..
- Cook it on medium heat for 4-5 mins until golden too or pork belly gets crispy. Please don't push down on the okonomiyaki in the pan to get a fluffy pancake. Flip it again, warm it on low heat and then turn off the heat..
- 【Toppings】Apply okonomiyaki sauce with a spoon or brush, add mayonnaise in zigzagging lines, and sprinkle dried green nori flakes and dried bonito flakes. Please try freshly cooked OKONOMIYAKI!.
- Notes: If the time has passed after putting cabbage into the batter, the water in the cabbage will come out and the batter will become watery. If the batter becomes watery, the cooked okonomiyaki won't get fluffy, so when cooking, it's better to mix the batter and vegetables just before cooking..
The dish is served with an array of savory toppings—classics like Kewpie mayo, pickled ginger, and scallions, along with a slightly unorthodox. Trova i migliori video gratuiti di okonomiyaki japanese savory pancake. Okonomiyaki recipe : savory Japanese cabbage pancakes with bacon Okonomiyaki, translated as "grilled as you like" is a savory Japanese cabbage pancake (or some might call it Japanese pizza) made with lots of cabbage, some pancake batter and topped with several other ingredients. Keep the finished pancakes warm in a low oven while making the rest, or use two skillets and make two okonomiyaki at a time. A light batter coasts the mixture, which is then layered with bacon and flipped for a crunchy, smoky base.
If you find this OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.