Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one-pot healthy creamy spinach asparagus pasta recipe. To make one-pot healthy creamy spinach asparagus pasta you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta:
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 8 of asparagus leaves, chopped.
- Get of garlic salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Use of ~ 1 1/2 cup organic chicken stock.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of reduced 1% milk.
- Take 1 handful of spinach leaves.
- You need of ~2 cups Italian dry garofalo pasta (or any other variety).
- Provide 1-2 tsp of cornstarch (depending how thick you want your sauce to be).
- Get of optional: sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of optional: some cubed smoked ham or cooked sausage chunks.
- Take of optional: some diced bell pepper for more sweet tanginess to cut the richness, add in with the onions.
Steps to make One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta:
- Heat up the oil in a small heavy-bottomed saucepan with the diced onions and asparagus.
- Toss in some garlic salt and sautee for around 3-5 minutes..
- Then add in the chicken stock and milk, it should be around 1.5 inches from the rim (so that it doesn't boil over)..
- Add in the dry pasta.
- Continue to cook on medium heat until the mixtures starts to boil..
- Then, boil the mixture for around 10 minutes stirring every once in a while with a rubber spatula until the pasta is soft and al dente. (If you want to add ham or cooked meatballs or sausages, now is the time to do it).
- Add in the spinach and stir.
- Dissolve corn starch in around 1 tablespoon of water and add to the sauce/pasta..
- Stir until the sauce thickens a little (sauce will continue to thicken as it cools!) and remove from heat..
- Serve plain or sprinkle with some parmesan cheese (optional).
- If not salty enough, sprinkle some more garlic salt until desired taste..
That's why one-dish meals are go-tos for easy healthy eating at home. This healthy Spring Pesto Pasta is made with homemade vegan pesto, peas, asparagus and artichokes! If you are making ONE POT COMPLETE MEAL PASTA with sauce in it, then switch on the SAUTE MODE on High. A recipe for quick and easy creamy orzo pasta made with spinach and Parmesan cheese. But I had carrots and asparagus.
If you find this One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.