Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cooked Rice Chivda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cooked Rice Chivda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cooked rice chivda recipe. You can have cooked rice chivda using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cooked Rice Chivda:
- Get 1 cup of Cooked Rice (leftover).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Powdered Sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- Provide of As required Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Cooked Rice Chivda:
- Take leftover cooked rice in a plate. Spread it evenly on plate..
- Cover plate with a thin muslin cloth and keep it in sunlight to dry completely. Alternatively you can keep plate under fan without covering with the cloth to dry. Let it dry completely..
- Heat up the oil in kadhai and deep fry dried cooked rice till it turns golden brown. Sprinkle salt, red chilli powder, powdered sugar and chaat masala. Crispy Chivda is ready..
- You can also store dried cooked rice and deep fry whenever you want!!.
Chivda or Poha Chivda is a quick and easy tea time snack made with poha (flattened rice), dry fruits, peanuts, and spices. You'll learn my foolproof method in this short recipe video. Luckily, my mother had a solution for me, and I've been using this method to cook rice without a rice cooker ever since. Chivda, also known as poha, is flattened rice that is flavored with spices. This homemade crispy Poha is hot favourite throughout the year but during monsoon it becomes a.
If you find this Cooked Rice Chivda recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.