Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Veg pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veg pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao recipe. You can cook veg pulao using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg pulao:
- Prepare 1 bowl of rice.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- Take 1 bowl of Methi/fenugreek leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of dalchini(cinnamon stick).
- You need 2 of Tej Patta(bay leaf).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 bowl of Peas.
- Use as needed of Oil.
- Provide 1 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Use Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Veg pulao:
- First soaked rice in water for half hour side by cut small slices of onion, tomato and cut methi leaves wash it..
- Take oil in pressure cooker allow it to be hot add tej Patte, cumine seeds,dal chini and onion in oil, cook it untill onion colour comes to be Brown..
- Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder,salt, coriander powder and tomato.Mix it well then add methi leaves in it.Mix it together and cooked for 5min..
- Then add boil peas and garam masala and hot water for steam further.lastly add rice and allow it for 25min at low flame and check after 10min..
- Here delicious,tasty masala be pulav ready to serve..
It is nothing but Indian style rice pilaf. Veg Pulao is a comfort and satisfying complete meal, cooked with aromatic rice (basmati), mixed vegetables & whole spices. It is best served with raitha.!!! This detailed step by step recipe post will teach you how to make. Veg Pulao is a very light veg rice recipe which is not too rich and easy to make.
If you find this Veg pulao recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.