Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my rib eye steak roasted pepper & chips recipe. You can cook my rib eye steak roasted pepper & chips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips:
- Use 1 piece of Ribeye Steak.
- Get 2 cloves of Garlic diced.
- Get 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Use 2 of lengths of Romaine lettuce.
- Provide 1 bunch of Rocket lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of long sweet pepper Roasted.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 2 of medium potatoes to make deep fried chips.
Instructions to make My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips:
- Peel and cut the potatoes into chips heat up the oil and cook on medium for 5 minutes then turn them full on high until browned and crisp..
- Meanwhile the chips are cooking. Add the oil to the pan heat up add the diced garlic and cook for up to 1 minute when you smell the Garlic aroma add the steak on top fry for 2 minutes then turn over and fry the same then turn low.
- On the gas ring using tongs hold the pepper over the flame until it's black mostly all over. The when it's roasted scrape off the black with a knife and add to the serving plate with the lettuce.
- When the steak is done add on top of the lettuce then drain the chips and add them to the plate and enjoy..
The rib eye is cut from ribs six through twelve on the cow, between the loin and the shoulder. Ribeye roast is a classic main entree for a special holiday or family meals. The first point is "prime rib" is But in a bone-in ribeye steak, rib bone will be cut through in the interest of consistent thickness. Salt and coarsely ground black pepper. Perfectly cooked rib eye steaks are full of flavor, moist, and melt in your mouth.
If you find this My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.