Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette recipe. You can cook asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette:
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Get 6 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
- Use 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Use of Salad.
- Use 2 pounds of fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed and remaining diced into 2-inch pieces.
- Use 2 cups of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Get 2/3 cup of roasted sliced almonds.
- You need 4 ounces of crumbled feta cheese (divided).
Steps to make Asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette:
- Make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey, and garlic. While constantly whisking, add olive oil until dressing is emulsified. Season with salt and pepper..
- Prepare salad: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add asparagus to boiling water and allow to boil until tender-crisp, about 4-5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, fill a large bowl with ice and cold water. Using a slotted spoon, transfer asparagus to ice water. Let it rest about 10 seconds before draining the asparagus well and transferring to another bowl..
- Add tomatoes and almonds to bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette over the top and toss lightly. Mix in half the feta..
- Serve and garnish with remaining feta..
Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and gently toss to combine. Share: Rate this Recipe Mustard Vinaigrette. This grilled asparagus salad is the kind of wholly satisfying dish that makes you wonder if you might possibly be a very happy vegetarian. Keep fresh lemons in a bowl and Italian parsley in the fridge and you'll be able to create so many things! Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and gently toss to combine.
If you find this Asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.