Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Beef & Sausage Stuffed Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Beef & Sausage Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Beef & Sausage Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef & sausage stuffed peppers recipe. To make spicy beef & sausage stuffed peppers you only need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Beef & Sausage Stuffed Peppers:
- Use of Peppers (Red or Green).
- You need of Ground beef.
- Take of Hot or Mild Italian sausage.
- Get of Rice.
- Prepare of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion (I use powder).
- Get of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Garlic (Minced or powder).
- Get of Mozzarella.
- Take of Oregano.
Instructions to make Spicy Beef & Sausage Stuffed Peppers:
- Wash hands. Then wash and remove stems and seeds of each pepper by cutting out the tops, leaving a cup-like design..
- Grab a baking pan or non stick dish.
- Parboil peppers for 5 minutes then set aside, in baking dish.
- Cook rice according to package. 5 minute rice works great.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On the stove top, brown ground beef and Italian sausage. Optional whether you brown together or separately. I do it separately..
- Combine cooked rice, meat, spaghetti sauce and seasonings. Remember: Season according to YOUR taste. Feel free to add more or less than the recipe calls for..
- Let flavors simmer for 5 minutes on low so that they can infuse! :).
- Spoon heaping amounts of meat mixture into each pepper, filling up to the top..
- OPTIONAL: Use breadcrumbs and a couple tablespoons of melted butter mixed together. After filling the peppers with meat, spread a little crumb mixture on each pepper before baking. Then proceed to next step.
- Bake peppers for 40 minutes..
- Top with mozzarella and a dash of oregano and place back in oven till melted and browned. A broiler could be used as well. (I do).
- Grab a plate, knife, fork and napkins and dig in! Mmm, tasty goodness. ENJOY!.
It doesn't get any more difficult. If you can't find it, you can use petite-diced tomatoes. Get a Spicy Beef mug for your buddy Julia. Firstly, briefly fry minced garlic and Sichuan chilli bean paste in a little oil to fully release their fragrance. Meltingly tender spicy beef rendang – caramelized on the outside, tender inside, and permeated with layer upon layer of Forget takeaways, nothing could beat this meltingly tender Spicy Beef Rendang!
If you find this Spicy Beef & Sausage Stuffed Peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.