Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cajun Shrimp Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun Shrimp Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Shrimp Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp alfredo recipe. You can have cajun shrimp alfredo using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun Shrimp Alfredo:
- Use 2 lbs of Raw, Peeled & Deveined Tail Off Shrimp.
- Provide 16 oz of Pasta of Choice.
- Use 2 (14.5 oz) of cans of Diced Tomatoes, Drained.
- Prepare 16 oz of Alfredo Sauce of Choice.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Provide 1 stick of Salted Butter.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Onion Powder.
- Provide of Smoked Paprika.
- Get of Dried Parsley.
- Provide of Cajun Seasoning.
Steps to make Cajun Shrimp Alfredo:
- Place shrimp in a large bowl with 2 Tbs of olive oil, 2 Tbs of Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder & 1/2 tsp smoked paprika. Stir until well coated. Set aside..
- Cook Pasta According to Directions. Optional: Add Salt, Pepper, Cajun Seasoning & Olive Oil to water if desired. Set Aside..
- Heat 2 Tbs of butter with 1 tsp of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Stir in 1 Tbs of Cajun Seasoning. Sauté 2 cans of Drained, diced tomatoes until heated throughout. Set Aside..
- Heat 3 Tbs of Butter and 1 tsp of Olive Oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp until pink and cooked throughout. Set Aside..
- Pour Alfredo Sauce into a large pan. Add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 3 Tbs of butter, cooked tomatoes & 2 Tbs of Cajun seasoning. Stir to combine. Heat over medium-low heat. Once warm add 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese & 1 additional cup of heavy cream. Stir to combine. Once cheese is melted add cooked shrimp (With Juices) & pasta to sauce. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with more Cajun seasoning to your liking and parsley..
With ciufetti pasta, white meat chicken and shrimp. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. Shrimp Alfredo Recipe – surprisingly easy and comforting spaghetti dinner in a creamy, garlicky, rich homemade alfredo sauce tossed with Cajun-seasoned juicy shrimp. Serve with a side of breadsticks for an easy and delicious pasta dinner! Cajun seasoning and andouille sausage spice up traditional shrimp Alfredo in this quick and easy recipe to serve over angel Reviews for: Photos of Cajun Shrimp Alfredo.
If you find this Cajun Shrimp Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.